Among all the social media apps, there are some apps that appeal to a wider range of audience than the rest. Instagram is one of those apps and it has been soaring in popularity ever since its launch. You can post photos and videos and at the same time, connect with your friends. In this post, we are going to talk about the process of Instagram Login with Facebook.
Facebook is one of the earliest and most popular social media platforms. It acquired Instagram for around $1 billion. Since then, they have made it possible to log into your profile with the help of your Facebook Account.
We will explain how you can do that in the next section.
Instagram Login with Facebook
In order to be able to do Instagram Login with Facebook, you will have to connect your Facebook Account with it. If you are a new user, then you can sign up using your Facebook Account.
- First of all, visit the official website from here.
- On the homepage, you will see the Sign Up window and the login options.
- Click on the “Log in With Facebook” option.
- It will redirect you to the Facebook homepage.
- Now, if you are not already logged in, then enter your login details.
- Type in your email/phone number and password and click on the “Log In” button.
- This will create your account on Instagram and log you into it.
You can now follow people and see and like their posts as soon as they upload any photos or videos. You can easily connect with your friends and find new pages to like. People can also follow your profile and like your posts.
This is the simple procedure of Instagram Login With Facebook. Here, you don’t have to go through the Sign Up procedure and enter all your details. Instead, the app takes your info from Facebook and creates your account. If you need more info, visit InstagramLogin.